Friday 1 May 2015

Thank You Mom


This is my card for A Creative Need May Challenge DT : Favourite Moments with Mom (or a Mother figure in your life)

Think of special moments with your Mom, from your childhood or adult life.  Maybe you remember baking cookies, family dinners, travelling, or walks in the park, soccer practice, or bedtime stories. Whatever it is that brings back happy memories for you should be what you work into your project for this month. HOW you work it in is up to you! Just let it be the inspiration for your project.  If you’d like to share your thoughts  about Mom with us  in describing what inspired your creation, that would be wonderful!

Since  I was a baby, until now, my mom loves me very much.
I was so sad when my mom sick, last year she had kidney transplantation and praise the Lord she is okay now.
I wish she will always be in good health.
Love you mom..



Challenges :






1 comment:

gail said...

lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Moments. Gail DT